Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bi-Lo: My Top Picks 6/6-6/12/12

Not a whole lot of deals for me at Bi-Lo this week.  Many of the "top deals" you can actually get better prices on at Lowe's Foods or Harris Teeter.

Remember with Bi-Lo to take your own bags for that 5-cent per bag discount AND to take the survey at the bottom of your receipt for a FREE Southern Home or Top Care (store brands) product.  Last month the FREEBIE was a five-count bag of refrigerated bagels.  Right now through June 18, you can get a FREE 8 ounce bottle of hand sanitizer!

My Picks:

  • Kraft Barbecue Sauce, 17.5-18 oz, 99¢
    Manufacturer Coupon -$1/2 Kraft barbecue sauce bottles, SS 5/06 (EXP 06/06)
    (makes it 49¢ ea.)
I'm not rushing out to stock up on this because I believe I will be able to snag BBQ sauce for less if not FREE this month at another time or another store.

No comments:

Post a Comment