Here is a snapshot of my Target deals from June 11.
Target ~ Paid $15.68 ~ Saved $31.64 ~ 25 items at avg of $0.63 each!
I did get my 10-cent discount for bringing my own 2 bags.
I'm a little annoyed with Target right now. I should have paid closer attention, but I was distracted.
I should have only paid about $10.70 but my $2/1 Target Mobile Coupon did not appear on my receipt even though the register seemed to accept it when the cashier scanned it. Also, 2 of the Lunchables rang up at the wrong price and I am pretty sure the children's toothpaste rang up about 50-cents higher than marked on the shelf! And I had to remind the cashier twice to scan the bag discount.
I am going to Target today with a friend of mine so I hope to straighten this out. I hate overpaying for anything! Have you ever had Target issues like this?
Elly Pasour, one of my dear couponing friends asked how I got this deal and I promised to share the coupon matchups so she could try to get some of these same items. Below are the details!
- Kotex Natural Balance Liners, $0.99 - Use $2/2 Printable to get 2 FREE packages!
- Comet Stainless Steel Cleaner, $1.99 - Use $1/1 Target Printable AND use $0.75/1 from May All You magazine. Makes it $0.24
- Glade Scent Decors, $2.99 - Use $0.50/1 Target Printable AND use $2/1 Glade Printable. Makes it $0.49
- Oscar Mayer Lunchables, $1.00 - Use $1/2 Target Printable (there are 2 available so print 4). Makes them $0.50 each.
- Maybelline Mascara, $4.44 - Use $1/1 Maybelline coupon 4/15 RP. Makes it $3.44 - not a great deal, but I needed mascara.
- Aquafresh Kids, $1.89 - Use $1/1 Target Printable AND use $1/1 Aquafresh Kids from May All You magazine or $1/1 Aquafresh Kids 4/15 RP. Makes it FREE!
- Aquafresh Extreme Clean Travel Size, $0.97 - Use $1/1 Aquafresh Printable. Makes it FREE!
- Nivea for Men Shaving Balm, $4.94 - Use $2/1 Nivea Men's Target Mobile Coupon AND use $2.25/1 Nivea Printable. Makes it $0.69